The vision of the corporation for next 5(five) years, is set
so that it envisages TIDC in a position to contribute
significantly in the industrial development of the state to
ensure substantial contribution of the industrial sector to
the State Domestic Product.
• To create enabling environment for ensuring maximum value
addition to the abundant resources.
• To generate employment opportunities
• To diversify its lending activities and to maintain the
profit making organization with sufficient reserves &
• Quality financing and big investments with a target of
of Rs 5 crore per year, reduction of Non Performing Assets
• To ensure proper infrastructure development in all the
Tripura by next 5(five) years to eliminate regional
• To renovate Dukli Industrial Area and to make it more
destination for investors
• To promote Bodhjungnagar as a model destination for
• To have railway line connection from Jirania Station in
west Tripura to
Growth Centre which is only 7 K.m.
• Creating a corpus fund for infrastructure development
• To complete restructuring process and to have a
set up & computerization of all activities.
• Improving infrastructure by facilitating investment in
infrastructure in private sector.